Musical Fireworks Displays
Family friendly events
Wimbledon Park Friday 4th November
Morden Park Saturday 5th November
Enjoy street food, drinks and funfair
A sell-out event
Get your tickets early
A night to remember!
Musical Fireworks Displays
FUNFAIR | STREET FOOD | CRAFT BEER
Choose from one of two shows per venue: an earlier show more suitable for younger children and families with a ‘Magic’ theme (spellbinding songs with magical themes)?and a later show with a ‘One hit wonders’ musical theme (big tunes from past decades).
Running order 2023
- 5.15pm - Gates and funfair open
- 6.45pm - First fireworks show (more suitable for young children)
- 8.30pm - Second fireworks show
- 10.00pm - Funfair closes
- No?sparklers, fireworks, food, drink, dogs or alcohol to be brought into the venue.
- Disabled parking parking at South Thames College for the Morden show.
- You need a ticket to the display to enter the site, this includes the funfair.
- You can only?attend the show that you have booked tickets for.
- Refunds, lost tickets?and ticket transfer information can be viewed here.
- If you cannot print your ticket a PDF on your phone will be accepted.
- Tickets are not for sale at the venues.
- There are no cash machines at the venues. All vendors have been instructed to take both cash and card
- Children under 4 years of age do not need a ticket.
- No dogs, except guide dogs allowed.
- There is no?wheelchair access, except to the car parks in Wimbledon and outside Morden Park House at Morden.
- No re-entry
- There is no official ticket resale for fireworks tickets
Working towards a carbon neutral and more sustainable event
Pains Fireworks?are back again and are fully committed to helping us to make our events more sustainable. This year they will be helping in the following ways.
- Calculating the carbon output of all fireworks and flames used within the display and making a donation to?Just One Tree?in order to offset the carbon footprint of the show.
- Switching some of their purchasing to European manufacturers, saving the carbon which might be used to ship goods from China where fireworks have traditionally been made.
- Working with a product supplier to set up a tube recycling system for some of the plastic tubes used within the display which used to be ‘single-use’. These get returned to the supplier for recycling, which we understand might be the first system of it’s kind in the firework industry.
Sponsor our shows and gain high levels of brand exposure. Your company logo could appear on:
- Billboard adverts and outdoor banners
- Print adverts
- Email, social media
- Event signage
- …and more
For further details or to apply for sponsorship, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisure and Culture Services
Merton Civic Centre